Definition of Personal Information
Our company strives to protect and manage personal information by establishing internal information leakage prevention committee lead by CEO, as well as placing an auditor, a responsible director, an information security supervisor, and information security personnel in all functions which may handle personal information.
Provision to Third Parties
Personal information we acquire from you shall not be provided to third parties except in cases of following purposes. In providing personal information to pertinent vendors within the range of purpose of utilizing personal information, personal information protection agreement is signed for each provision, under strict management and monitoring.
- Shipping ordered products/novelty items
- Settling payment for ordered products
- To pursue settling procedure through consigned vendor, under the request of a settlement vendor
- Providing services to our customers
- Shipping direct mail materials for campaigns (events, presents, etc.) or to print address on pertinent materials
- Verification of system troubles
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is based on laws
Purpose of Utilizing Personal Information
We may use personal information received from you in the following cases. Use of personal information is strictly prohibited for any purpose other than the scope of such purposes.
- Shipping ordered products to your home etc.
- Replying to your feedback or insights received
- Sending direct mails/email newsletters to notify you our events or new products
With request of settlement vendor, personal information may be used within the range necessary to settle payment through consigned vendor.
- Settling of product ordered
- Executing statistical analysis for marketing purposes
Analysis results are used solely for internal use to improve our service, and will not be provided to any third party.
- Personal information registered on Kitamura Online Shop may be used for member certification and member management.
We incorporate various appropriate administrative and technical security technologies, such as set up of firewalls, to protect the personal information from unlawful access and leakage.
Kitamura Online Shop uses SSL technology to encrypt transmission and protect your credit card number and data, etc. from leakage. Also, we use SBI VeriTrans Co., Ltd, credited for its performance, for credit card transactions, thus you can enjoy shopping online safely.
Use of Cookie/Access Log
Cookies and access log files are utilized as analysis material; however, there is no personal information included in these data, which may identify you. The analysis results are used solely for internal use to improve our service, and will not be provided to any third party.
Access, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
We provide you with access to personal information we have retained about you and the ability to review, correct, or delete the information after certain procedures required for customer identity verification. Please submit your request to contact specified below.
Our company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by changes of or incorrect contact information provided by you.